skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
An American Girl in Beijing
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Better have all my shows DVRed for me in the US...
NY Times Article
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
food
(8)
shopping
(4)
crazy Beijing drivers
(3)
nightlife
(3)
health
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(20)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(15)
Fingers Crossed in the Midst of Chaos
Food Firsts + The Best Meal I've Ever Had
Partying in Beijing!
Infamous Beijing Winter Winds
Bargaining in China: Such a must!!
Midnight massages and Ukrainian food...what a deli...
Beautiful, Hawaii-like Tropical Island....in China?!
Better have all my shows DVRed for me in the US...
I guess I shouldn't forget my SPF sunscreen in Sanya!
Settling in more...
Homesick, but at least I'm eating good food!
Claustrophobic? Avoid Carrefour at all costs...
Forecast: Smoke
My gorgeous apartment! = *cough* come visit *cough*
Notorious taxi rides and French Walmarts...
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(2)
Some of my favorite places on the web...
Burbed
Consumerist
ESPN
Kevin's blog
Lifehacker
Luxist
People Magazine
Portfolio.com - Culture and Lifestyle
The New York Times
TripAdvisor
USC Football Blog
Virtual Tourist
About Me
Carolyn
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment